Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Librarian Humor


When I think of a librarian, I picture a black and white photo out of the 1950’s. Teased hair, cat eye glasses on a chain and a high-necked ruffed blouse. The queen of uptight guarding the temple of nerdiness.


When I got my job as a circulation clerk, I was teased by my loved ones that I needed to practice my SHHHH!  
One acquaintance actually told me I was too good looking to be a librarian. (Awkward!)


Because of the things I look up, the internet too, now knows that I work at a library. (Creepy how that works, huh?) I’ve been getting some funny memes from Awesome Librarians via Face Book and Twitter that I’d like to share with you.


Yes, they are kinda nerdy. Humor me.

I'm sure you've noticed that Sean Connery says SH for 
his S sounds---or was it a problem with his 
book holding furniture?


645.5 is in the non-fiction (or real stuff) section.
At this decimal number one would find information
on how to install light fixtures.


What goes together better than 
Edgar Allen Poe and Queen?  
Easy come easy go...

Na na na na na na!

I spend a good amount of my time at work
reading the shelves and putting books 
back in correct order!

Lots of occupations have their own jokes. What's yours?

Until next time,

Be Good to Yourself!

~Nadine






No comments:

Post a Comment